Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Finally Famous: The Album


After much anticipation and pushed back release dates, on June 28th, 2011 Big Sean finally released his first studio album, Finally Famous: The Album. We've come to expect some huge things from the G.O.O.D. Music representer and this album does not disappoint In the least bit. All of the tracks cater to Sean's fast and wit filled flow, and his crystal clear delivery can be felt in every line, with verses like "Sippin on shit older than me, the warmer the weather the colder the drink, the colder the weather the warmer the mink, I'm living life like I found a fucking check with no Ink," Sean solidifies his place in Hip-Hop today as one of the (If not the best) rapper out right now. On a personal note I've listened to this album about 6 times through (3 times back to back) , and It's got me hooked. 
Support Big Sean and grab the album HERE.

Here's a few tracks that were pre-released for download



"Don't Tell Me You Love Me" - Big Sean




"My Last" - Big Sean



No comments:

Post a Comment