Thursday, April 5, 2012

What do you do when the person you love the most....

Wont give you the time of day, and treats you like a piece of crap...hmmm you immerse yourself into your school, your work, and your passion. You make yourself so busy, and so focused that tunnel vision sets in. I'm talking about blinders yall. For those of you who are not aware of what blinders are, they are what race horses wear to block out all of the side shit going on, enabling the race horse to focus on the task at hand. So that is what I am doing...I will pour every ounce of what I have into this blog. This is mine...no one can take this from me. NOBODY! This is the freedom I was speaking about in my earlier post, and to anyone that is reading this...Appealing Sound loves you to death, UNCONDITIONALLY. No pictures, no songs, just me venting being real.

Antoine Desean Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment