Saturday, May 7, 2011

"CHANGED MY MIND"- E-DUBBLE


posted by: A.Mega
So after that terrible loss to the Dallas Mavericks tonight and, looking at a 3-0 hole, I needed to get my mind on some music. Where better to do that at (besides here of course lol) than Pigeons and Planes. Looking over the home page I thankfully stumbled onto another Dubble track.E-Dubble has been releasing a constant stream of free music on web for a while and, I've been following dude pretty closely. He has been doing a series with a few blogs and my personal favorite Pigeons&Planes, called Freestyle Fridays. What your gonna find listening to him is honesty, and if you couple that with the emotion and passion in his delivery you get....E-Dubble. This track will be available on Itunes in few days so be sure to support.

e-dubble - Changed My Mind by edubble

No comments:

Post a Comment