Monday, May 9, 2011

feeling like the Chris Paul of this "Fall".



Feeling a bit like this picture right now. I'm 21 and really starting to realize that if you want something you've got to work for it. Straight up. No Bullshit. You've got to save and plan and sacrifice to really achieve what you want. In the words of Childish Gambino, "So quit talking shit and just be a rapper." If you want to be a rapper, producer, athlete, lawyer, doctor or whatever you need to start becoming that. It's simple really. I'm not equating this blog at all with me realizing my dreams in life or anything, but I have always wanted to make a cool music blog and I feel like it's beginning to take shape in some way. Ha, it's funny how much a picture and the right song playing at one moment in time can inspire.

PS. Iv'e been meaning to listen to a few tapes but haven't had the chance. Y'all should to.

Xaphoon Jones: Vol. 2

Self Portrait - Rai Knight

House of Balloons - The Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment